Monday, June 25, 2018

this and that

Hello people I know I haven't posted shit since the welcome post and yeah I don't think people are inclined to read my bullshit anyway so here we are

Well at this point in my life I am extremely bored. I'm waiting to transfer and yada yada yada you don't want to hear about that, its boring. But i've been thinking about what to do in my free time and decided to write about shit that matters to me and what I think I want to write. Does that makes sense? doesn't matter. The point is instead of writing these long ass stories imma make like smaller posts that is filled with nothing (because my opinion has no value therefore its "nothing"). Self-deprecating jokes aside i'll try to be as coherent as possible in my writing and may mix english and indonesian language in the posts.

Right I think thats all I want to say for now

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment